VIP Tickets to the Chattanooga Motorcar Festival are currently on sale!
The VIP area is sponsored this year by Cyndeo Wealth Partners, the Bend Chattanooga, and Urban Story Ventures and includes:
Access to all General Admission activities at the Chattanooga Motorcar Festival Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (October 14-16), including:
- The Pace Grand Prix at the Bend
- Mecum Auctions
- Car Club Gatherings
- Street Festivals
- Concours d’Elegance
- Complimentary water and soft drinks are provided by Coca-Cola at the VIP Area in West Village and the VIP Tent at The Pace Grand Prix at the Bend
- VIP Parking Area at The Pace Grand Prix at the Bend
- Access to VIP Tent at the Pace Grand Prix at the Bend during the following hours: (final open hours are subject to change)
- Friday 8am-5pm
- Saturday 8am-5pm
- Private Tour Time of the Coker Museum on Friday, October 14 from 2pm-4pm, with a celebrity Meet & Greet with Corky Coker, Chip Foose, Wayne Carini, and possibly others (specific celebrities on site subject to change).
- VIP shuttle service from West Village to The Pace Grand Prix. (Pick up/drop off in West Village at Peet’s Coffee Drive-Thru lot. Pick up/drop off at the Pace Grand Prix.)
- Access to VIP Area in West Village during the following hours: (final open hours are subject to change)
- Friday 10am-5pm
- Saturday 10am-5pm
- Sunday 10am-3pm
- 2 drink tickets per day (total of 6) ONLY redeemable at VIP Area in West Village and the VIP Tent at the Pace Grand Prix at the Bend
- Includes only General Admission access to Mecum Auctions. There is not a VIP area at Mecum for Chattanooga Motorcar Festival VIP Ticketholders.
- VIP Area in West Village includes the following:
- Morning – coffee, bar service, water, soft drinks, continental snacks
- Midday – Light hors d’oeuvres, bar service, water, soft drinks
- Afternoon – bar service, water, soft drinks, heavy snacks
To purchase your VIP ticket, please click here.